The application process at REGA is not like other organizations; REGA is a private organization that is very selective in its application process:
- Applicants must have 5 years of real estate experience;
- Must be sponsored by a current Board member and one other REGA member;
- Must submit an application and resume;
- Applications are voted on and approved by the Board who has the right to approve/disapprove in its sole discretion;
- Applicant should make an effort to meet as many Board members as possible. Board members who do not know an applicant are not likely to approve them;
- Approval process can take several months depending on how long it takes the applicant to meet each Board member. Please note that the Board does not meet in June and July;
- The REGA Board seeks to maintain a diverse and balanced membership base the majority of which are “core” real estate professionals. The Board may decide to not approve an applicant at that time due to on over-weighting of a particular segment;
- Annual dues of $475 are due by January 31 for the current year. DO NOT submit payment with your application. Upon approval, you will receive a welcome letter and invoice for your dues.
Click Here for a PDF version of the REGA Membership Application.
Note: changes cannot be saved. Please print it when you have completed it and transmit it as indicated on the bottom of the form.
Click Here to email our administrator with questions.